← Revision 210 as of 2019-01-04 15:21:23
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|This list has been merged into the common Type B list: [[../ToDo]].
|Line 4:||Line 6:|
[[../ToDoSR|SR To-Do Items]]
[[#EveryWeek |Every Week]]
[[#ComingWeeks |Coming Weeks]]
== Every Week ==
=== Facilities ===
* Vacuum and roll floor.
* Wipe ladders.
* Tidy tools, parts.
* Get stuff from [[../WishList]]
== 2017-10-10 ==
=== Main Assembly Sequence ===
* --(Account for second bubble level (might be on BF))--.
* Borrow portable hard drive.
* Clean up sticker residue and magic marker writing.
* Remove LVDT modules; identify and replace screws.
* --(Check that all in-air cables are labeled)--.
* If possible, reroute cable to eliminate need for fifth feedthrough.
* Debug all electronics, especially actuation.
* Measure IP period; adjust ballast mass.
* Calibrate all LVDTs. --(BF)--, --(SF)--, --(PI-GAS)--, PI-H1, PI-H2, PI-H3
* Calibrate IP LVDT sensing against IP LVDT actuation, IP FRs.
* Set all EQ stops to TBD clearance.
* Install small KOACH filters on LBB.
* Remove First Contact.
* Cable optical lever (Simon, Enzo)
* Align optical lever (Simon)
* Get ready for full TFs.
=== Etc ===
* Move stuff out of PR2 area.
* Tidy/label parts.
* Move safety bars from BS AF area to SR2 area.
* (Put up safety bars in SR3 area.)
* Close hole in floor above BS AF area.
=== Software ===
* Enter new IP matrices and do safe.snap.
* Send stepper driver info to Miyo-kun.
* Update real-time model to number channels from #0.
* Remove old OL stuff; add link to new OL stuff.
* Remove unused screens.
* Sort out SVN.
* Add support for comments to SUMCON.
* Create SUMCON model with values commented.
* Derive matrices for IP FRs.
=== Design ===
* Finalize redesign of IP yaw adjuster.
* Design better F0 FR adjuster.
== Tasks Not To Forget ==
=== Major Tasks ===
* Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
* Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
* Figure out how to make PI yaw adjustment reliable.
=== Minor Tasks ===
==== Mechanical ====
* Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
* Return/replace borrowed parts:
* Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
==== Electrical ====
==== Real-time and SUMCON models ====
* Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
* Create controls design description (cf [[https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1100378/public|LIGO-T1100378]]).
* Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
* Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
* Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
* Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
* Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.