← Revision 210 as of 2019-01-04 15:21:23
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|This list has been merged into the common Type B list: [[../ToDo]].
|Line 4:||Line 6:|
[[../ToDoSR|SR To-Do Items]]
[[#EveryWeek |Every Week]]
[[#ComingWeeks |Coming Weeks]]
== Every Week ==
=== Facilities ===
* Vacuum and roll floor.
* Wipe ladders.
* Tidy tools, parts.
* Get stuff from [[../WishList]]
== 2017-10-16 ==
=== Main Assembly Sequence ===
* --(Borrow portable hard drive.)--
* --(Remove sticker residue and permanent marker writing on PI.)--
* --(Fix broken and unreliable connections on IP LVDTs.)--
* --(Reconfigure the stepper motor cables for Miyo-kun.)--
* Wipe any rust from around IP LVDTs.
* (If Enzo thinks it necessary and there's time) adjust IP LVDT mechanical offsets to maximize usable range and recalibrate.
* --(Add IP LVDT gains and offsets to IP_LVDTINF filter blocks.)--
* Calibrate IP LVDT actuation against IP LVDT sensing.
* --(Install damping filters for IP LVDTs.)--
* Adjust gains and debug damping for IM OSEMs and GAS LVDTs.
* Modify IP LVDT damping filters to include set point.
* --(Install and debug IP LVDT and geophone diagonalization matrices.)--
* (Time permitting) Try adding mass to IP.
* Work with alignment team.
* Work with Mirapro on SR LBB and tank installation (Hirata-san, from Wed)
* Work with Miyo-kun to get user interface for stepper motors.
* --(Calibrate IP FR actuation against IP LVDT sensing.)--
* SR procurement.
* --(Lower LBB by 17.5 mm; suspend and rebalance after removing table KOACH filters.)--
* --(Reroute cable to eliminate need for fifth feedthrough.)--
* Set all EQ stops to TBD clearance.
* Measure IP period; adjust ballast mass.
* Calibrate IP LVDT sensing against IP LVDT actuation, IP FRs.
=== Etc ===
* Move stuff out of PR2 area.
* Tidy/label parts.
* Move safety bars from BS AF area to SR2 area.
* (Put up safety bars in SR3 area.)
* Close hole in floor above BS AF area.
=== Software ===
* --(Enter new IP matrices and do safe.snap.)--
* --(Send stepper driver info to Miyo-kun)--.
* Update real-time model to number channels from #0.
* Remove old OL stuff; add link to new OL stuff.
* Remove unused screens.
* Sort out SVN.
* --(Add support for comments to SUMCON.)--
* Create SUMCON model with values commented.
* --(Derive matrices for IP FRs.)--
=== Design ===
* Finalize redesign of IP yaw adjuster.
* Design better F0 FR adjuster.
== Tasks Not To Forget ==
=== Major Tasks ===
* Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
* Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
* Figure out how to make PI yaw adjustment reliable.
=== Minor Tasks ===
==== Mechanical ====
* Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
* Return/replace borrowed parts:
* Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
==== Electrical ====
==== Real-time and SUMCON models ====
* Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
* Create controls design description (cf [[https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1100378/public|LIGO-T1100378]]).
* Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
* Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
* Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
* Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
* Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.