← Revision 210 as of 2019-01-04 15:21:23
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|This list has been merged into the common Type B list: [[../ToDo]].
|Line 4:||Line 6:|
[[../ToDoSR|SR To-Do Items]]
[[#EveryWeek |Every Week]]
[[#ComingWeeks |Coming Weeks]]
== Every Week ==
=== Facilities ===
* Vacuum and roll floor.
* Wipe ladders.
* Tidy tools, parts.
* Get stuff from [[../WishList]]
== 2017-11-13 ==
=== Main Assembly Sequence ===
* --(Realign OL.)--
* --(Cover OL with foil.)--
* --(Offload IP P&Y offsets to picos.)--
* Diagonalize OL.
* Spectra analysis of Oplev.
* Design, install angular lock servo using OL.
* Adjust gains and debug damping for IM OSEMs and GAS LVDTs.
* Calibrate IP LVDT actuation against IP LVDT sensing.(Klog 3553? http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=3553)
* Subtract DC level of Geophones.
* Spectra analysis of PI sensors (PI LVDTs and Geophones).
* Design PI Sensor blending filter.
* Modify IP LVDT damping filters to include set point.
* Calibrate IP LVDT sensing against IP LVDT actuation, IP FRs.
* Set all EQ stops to TBD clearance.
* Measure IP period; adjust ballast mass.
=== Etc ===
* --(Move stuff out of PR2 area.)--
* --(Tidy/label parts.)--
=== Software ===
* Update real-time model to number channels from #0.
* Do better interface to IP steppers (make a wrapper for Miyo-kun's driver which includes geometry matrix).
* Sort out SVN.
* Add support for comments to SUMCON.
* Create SUMCON model with values commented.
=== Medm screens ===
* Fix Oplev Damp screens.
* Enlarge TYPE B IP screen.
* Remove old OL stuff; add link to new OL stuff.
* Remove unused screens.
=== Documentation and Operation Manual ===
* Publish matrices for IP FRs.
* Publish matrices for BS PI sensors v4.
* Finish Foton operation Manual.
* Complete MEDM operation Manual.
* Pico Motor operation Manual.
* Add useful info from Enzo's notebook to BSData.
=== Design ===
* Finalize redesign of IP yaw adjuster.
* Design better F0 FR adjuster.
* Design LBB ballast mass.
== Tasks Not To Forget ==
=== Major Tasks ===
* Move safety bars from BS AF area to SR2 area.
* Close hole in floor above BS AF area.
* Wipe any rust from around IP LVDTs.
* Update circuit diagram.
* (Time permitting) Try adding mass to IP.
* Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
* Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
* Figure out how to make PI yaw adjustment reliable.
=== Minor Tasks ===
==== Mechanical ====
* Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
* Return/replace borrowed parts:
* Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
==== Electrical ====
==== Real-time and SUMCON models ====
* Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
* Create controls design description (cf [[https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1100378/public|LIGO-T1100378]]).
* Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
* Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
* Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
* Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
* Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.