|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
|=== Pumpdown Prep ===
* Prepare BS Chamber
* --(Remove non-vacuum-compatible ballast from LBB.)--
* --(Check for lost tools.)--
* Wipe down all accessible areas inside tank with Vector Alpha wipes and ethanol.
* Help Type Bp Team
* --(Add screws to cables at PR2 feedthroughs.)--
| * Calibrate LEN OL
* Ask commissioning team for window of opportunity.
* Turn off TILT OL control.
* Uncover breadboard.
* Scan LEN QPD in horizontal and vertical while noting output.
* Recenter LEN QPD.
* Re-cover breadboard.
* Re-engage TILT control.
VIS Type B BS Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
- Calibrate LEN OL
- Ask commissioning team for window of opportunity.
- Turn off TILT OL control.
- Uncover breadboard.
- Scan LEN QPD in horizontal and vertical while noting output.
- Recenter LEN QPD.
- Re-cover breadboard.
- Re-engage TILT control.
Main Assembly Sequence
- Necessary for phase-I★★★
Modify IP LVDT damping filters to include set point.
EXCHANGE YAW/VERT FRs at F0
- Check IP BIO is working or not.
- Necessary for phase-II★★
Calibrate IP LVDT actuation against IP LVDT sensing. (Klog 3553? http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=3553)
- Design PI Sensor blending filter.
- Re-calibrate F0 GAS LVDT
- Tune the LVDT sensitivity
- Measure IP period; adjust ballast mass.
- At some point (remotely)★
- Improve OL offloading.
- Improve GAS offloading.
- Spectral analysis of Oplev.
- Design, install angular lock servo using OL. (Almost done for phase-I)
- Adjust gains and debug damping for IM OSEMs and GAS LVDTs. (Almost done for phase-I)
- Subtract DC level of Geophones.
- Spectra analysis of PI sensors (PI LVDTs and Geophones).
- Calibrate IP LVDT sensing against IP LVDT actuation, IP FRs.
- Set all EQ stops to TBD clearance.
- Modify the model for IP coil driver control
Documentation and Operation Manual
- Add useful info from Enzo's notebook to BSData.
Tasks Not To Forget
- Move safety bars from BS AF area to SR2 area.
- Close hole in floor above BS AF area.
- Update circuit diagram.
- (Time permitting) Try adding mass to IP.
- Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
- Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
- Figure out how to make PI yaw adjustment reliable.
- Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
- Return/replace borrowed parts:
- Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
- Update BS Circuit diagram, D1503600
- Make generic for BS+SRx???
- Note removal of LED/PD on TM OSEMs.
- Include information on assignment of channels to feedthrough positions.
- Reflect gender-changers and non-flipping feedthrough adapters.
- Reflect actual cable lengths.
- Include LVDT pin size (1 mm).
- Undo renumbering of IP items.
Real-time and SUMCON models
- Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
Create controls design description (cf LIGO-T1100378).
- Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
- Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
- Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
- Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.