← Revision 210 as of 2019-01-04 15:21:23
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|This list has been merged into the common Type B list: [[../ToDo]].
|Line 4:||Line 6:|
[[../ToDoSR|SR To-Do Items]]
[[#EveryWeek |Every Week]]
[[#ComingWeeks |Coming Weeks]]
== Every Week ==
=== Facilities ===
* Vacuum and roll floor.
* Wipe ladders.
* Tidy tools, parts.
* Get stuff from [[../WishList]]
== December 2018 vent ==
* Install new yaw pico mechanism (if available).
* Add more mass to IP to get a lower frequency.
* Tune LBB (adjust table height, damper height).
== ASAP ==
* --(Get picomotor drivers back on line.)--
* --(Debug BS BIO connections, especially PI IP.)--
=== Main Assembly Sequence ===
* Necessary for phase-I★★★
* --(Modify IP LVDT damping filters to include set point.)--
* '''''EXCHANGE YAW/VERT FRs at F0'''''
* Necessary for phase-II★★
* Debug BS geophones.
* Flip circuit boards in BS geophones to make them the same as SRx.
* Calibrate IP LVDT actuation against IP LVDT sensing. (Klog 3553? http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=3553)
* Design PI Sensor blending filter.
* Re-calibrate F0 GAS LVDT
* Tune the LVDT sensitivity
* Measure IP period; adjust ballast mass.
* At some point (remotely)★
* Improve OL offloading.
* Improve GAS offloading.
* Spectral analysis of Oplev.
* Design, install angular lock servo using OL. (Almost done for phase-I)
* Adjust gains and debug damping for IM OSEMs and GAS LVDTs. (Almost done for phase-I)
* Subtract DC level of Geophones.
* Spectra analysis of PI sensors (PI LVDTs and Geophones).
* Calibrate IP LVDT sensing against IP LVDT actuation, IP FRs.
* Set all EQ stops to TBD clearance.
* Modify the model for IP coil driver control
=== Documentation and Operation Manual ===
* Add useful info from Enzo's notebook to BSData.
== Tasks Not To Forget ==
=== Major Tasks ===
* --(Move safety bars from BS AF area to SR2 area.)--
* Update circuit diagram.
* (Time permitting) Try adding mass to IP.
* Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
* Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
* Figure out how to make PI yaw adjustment reliable.
=== Minor Tasks ===
==== Mechanical ====
* Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
* --(Return/replace temporary ballast mass (dog clamps).)--
* Characterize replacement F0.
* --(Wipe/clean arc weights that were rained on.)--
==== Electrical ====
* Update BS Circuit diagram, D1503600
* --(Note removal of LED/PD on TM OSEMs.)--
* Organize stepper reset system and watchdog BIO.
* Include information on assignment of channels to feedthrough positions.
* Reflect gender-changers and non-flipping feedthrough adapters.
* Reflect actual cable lengths.
* Include LVDT pin size (1 mm).
* Include Stepper pin size (1.6 mm).
* --(Undo renumbering of IP items.)--
* --(Page 10: "DIO Card # 0" should be "DIO Card # 1")--
* --(Include OutConfigBoards on OL page (Sheet 18).)--
* --(Update HPCD section to reflect:)--
* --(All three GAS channels are on HPCD #1 and DIO Card #2, CNB cables, Sheet 13.)--
* --(Three IP channels are on HPCD #0 and DIO Card #2, CNA cables, Sheet 15.)--
==== Real-time and SUMCON models ====
* Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
* Create controls design description (cf [[https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1100378/public|LIGO-T1100378]]).
* Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
* Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
* Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
* Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.