VIS Type B BS Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Main Assembly Sequence
- Debug BF LVDT actuation.
- Debug other actuation.
- Remove F-0 rod and reinstall with hex cable clamp.
- Route cables up past hex cable clamps.
- Adjust SF trim mass for pitch/roll/vertical.
In parallel, time permitting
- Fix links to ADC_MONITOR screens.
- Check that all Take/Restore Safe.snap buttons work.
- Check that we still have all LBB parts (there was an issue with borrowed lock nuts).
- Wipe LLB damper parts with ethanol.
- Figure out how to tighten PI yaw return spring.
- BUMAX countersunk screws for LBB Cu
- SDC screws for LBB half rings: 9/15 (Fri)
- LBB Cu segments: 9/19-20
Tasks Not To Forget
- Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
- Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
- Get pico drive screens fixed (Miyo-kun)
- Calibrate PI vertical LVDT.
- Set yoke on PI vertical LVDT (if necessary).
- Calibrate PI horizontal LVDTs.
- Get clean bag laundered.
- Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
- Return/replace borrowed parts:
- Lock washers for LBB dampers
- Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
- Swap in new F0-SF maraging rod (with 8-mm heads) and new receptacles to match.
- Decide final in-vacuum and in-air cable routing (Enzo).
Calibrate all LVDTs (Enzo, Mark). BF, SF, PI-GAS, PI-H1, PI-H2, PI-H3
- Adjust yoke on PI to put top of secondary at TBD mm above top of baseplate (or to give ≈0 counts at nominal height).
Real-time and SUMCON models
- Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
Create controls design description (cf LIGO-T1100378).
- Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
- Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
- Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
- Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
- Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.