VIS Type B BS Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Main Assembly Sequence
Tidy up and cover things to prepare for SR2 crane slot work.
Replace BS service port covers.
Check for bubble level and other tools in tank.
- Remove stickers on IP and clean with ethanol (some were missed last time).
- Wipe rusty screws on IP LVDTs and surrounding area with ethanol-soaked wipe.
- Check that all in-air cables are labeled.
- Fix broken pico adapter cable?
- If possible, reroute cable to eliminate need for fifth feedthrough.
- Debug all electronics, especially actuation.
Check IP yaw.
Recheck centering of suspension in assembly frame.
- Measure IP period; adjust ballast mass.
Calibrate all LVDTs (Enzo, Mark). BF, SF, PI-GAS, PI-H1, PI-H2, PI-H3
- Calibrate IP LVDT sensing against IP LVDT actuation, IP FRs.
- Set all EQ stops to proper clearance.
- Get ready for full TFs.
- Enter new IP matrices and do safe.snap.
- Get pico drive screens fixed (Miyo-kun)
- Update real-time model to number channels from #0.
- Remove old OL stuff; add link to new OL stuff.
- Remove unused screens.
- Sort out SVN.
Tasks Not To Forget
- Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
- Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
- Figure out how to make PI yaw adjustment reliable.
- Get clean bag laundered.
- Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
- Return/replace borrowed parts:
- Lock washers for LBB dampers
- Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
- Swap in new F0-SF maraging rod (with 8-mm heads) and new receptacles to match.
Real-time and SUMCON models
- Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
Create controls design description (cf LIGO-T1100378).
- Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
- Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
- Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
- Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
- Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.