VIS Type B BS Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Main Assembly Sequence
- Borrow portable hard drive.
- Remove sticker residue and permanent marker writing on PI.
- Fix broken and unreliable connections on IP LVDTs.
- Wipe any rust from around IP LVDTs.
- (If Enzo thinks it necessary and there's time) adjust IP LVDT mechanical offsets to maximize usable range and recalibrate.
- Add IP LVDT gains and offsets to IP_LVDTINF filter blocks.
- Calibrate IP LVDT actuation against IP LVDT sensing.
- Install damping filters for IP LVDTs.
- Adjust gains and debug damping for IM OSEMs and GAS LVDTs.
- Modify IP LVDT damping filters to include set point.
- Install and debug IP LVDT and geophone diagonalization matrices.
- (Time permitting) Try adding mass to IP.
- Work with alignment team.
- Work with Mirapro on SR LBB and tank installation (Hirata-san, from Wed)
- Work with Miyo-kun to get user interface for stepper motors.
- Calibrate IP FR actuation against IP LVDT sensing.
- SR procurement.
- Lower LBB by 17.5 mm; suspend and rebalance after removing table KOACH filters.
- Reroute cable to eliminate need for fifth feedthrough.
- Set all EQ stops to TBD clearance.
- Measure IP period; adjust ballast mass.
- Calibrate IP LVDT sensing against IP LVDT actuation, IP FRs.
- Move stuff out of PR2 area.
- Tidy/label parts.
- Move safety bars from BS AF area to SR2 area.
- (Put up safety bars in SR3 area.)
- Close hole in floor above BS AF area.
Enter new IP matrices and do safe.snap.
Send stepper driver info to Miyo-kun.
- Update real-time model to number channels from #0.
- Remove old OL stuff; add link to new OL stuff.
- Remove unused screens.
- Sort out SVN.
Add support for comments to SUMCON.
- Create SUMCON model with values commented.
- Derive matrices for IP FRs.
- Finalize redesign of IP yaw adjuster.
- Design better F0 FR adjuster.
Tasks Not To Forget
- Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
- Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
- Figure out how to make PI yaw adjustment reliable.
- Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
- Return/replace borrowed parts:
- Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
Real-time and SUMCON models
- Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
Create controls design description (cf LIGO-T1100378).
- Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
- Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
- Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
- Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
- Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.