VIS Type B BS Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Main Assembly Sequence
Borrow portable hard drive.
Remove sticker residue and permanent marker writing on PI.
Fix broken and unreliable connections on IP LVDTs.
Reconfigure the stepper motor cables for Miyo-kun.
- Wipe any rust from around IP LVDTs.
- (If Enzo thinks it necessary and there's time) adjust IP LVDT mechanical offsets to maximize usable range and recalibrate.
Add IP LVDT gains and offsets to IP_LVDTINF filter blocks.
- Calibrate IP LVDT actuation against IP LVDT sensing.
Install damping filters for IP LVDTs.
- Adjust gains and debug damping for IM OSEMs and GAS LVDTs.
- Modify IP LVDT damping filters to include set point.
Install and debug IP LVDT and geophone diagonalization matrices.
- (Time permitting) Try adding mass to IP.
- Work with alignment team.
- Work with Mirapro on SR LBB and tank installation (Hirata-san, from Wed)
- Work with Miyo-kun to get user interface for stepper motors.
- Calibrate IP FR actuation against IP LVDT sensing.
- SR procurement.
Lower LBB by 17.5 mm; suspend and rebalance after removing table KOACH filters.
Reroute cable to eliminate need for fifth feedthrough.
- Set all EQ stops to TBD clearance.
- Measure IP period; adjust ballast mass.
- Calibrate IP LVDT sensing against IP LVDT actuation, IP FRs.
- Move stuff out of PR2 area.
- Tidy/label parts.
- Move safety bars from BS AF area to SR2 area.
- (Put up safety bars in SR3 area.)
- Close hole in floor above BS AF area.
Enter new IP matrices and do safe.snap.
Send stepper driver info to Miyo-kun.
- Update real-time model to number channels from #0.
- Remove old OL stuff; add link to new OL stuff.
- Remove unused screens.
- Sort out SVN.
Add support for comments to SUMCON.
- Create SUMCON model with values commented.
- Derive matrices for IP FRs.
- Finalize redesign of IP yaw adjuster.
- Design better F0 FR adjuster.
Tasks Not To Forget
- Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
- Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
- Figure out how to make PI yaw adjustment reliable.
- Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
- Return/replace borrowed parts:
- Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
Real-time and SUMCON models
- Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
Create controls design description (cf LIGO-T1100378).
- Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
- Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
- Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
- Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
- Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.