|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
|[[KAGRA/Subgroups/VIS/TypeB/ToDoOldSR|Archived To-Do Items]]|
|Line 3:||Line 4:|
|[[../ToDoOldSR|Archived To-Do Items]]||[[#EveryWeek|Every Week]]|
|Line 5:||Line 6:|
|[[#EveryWeek |Every Week]]
[[#ComingWeeks |Coming Weeks]]
|Line 18:||Line 17:|
|* Get stuff from [[../WishList]]||* Get stuff from ../WishList|
|Line 21:||Line 20:|
|== 2017-08-28 ==||
==== Plan for week of 3/5 ====
* See important pump down-related stuff at [[../ToDoBS]].
* Calibrate SF LVDT.
* Cable SF FR.
* Add SF cap.
* Lift SF/... with LGA and check weight/balance.
* Get SRM mushroom installed.
* Start BF rebuild.
|Line 24:||Line 32:|
|== SR Prep Tasks ==
=== Design/Purchasing ===
* Do rough mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM.
* Design SR assembly frame.
|== SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled ==
* Review Shoda-san's Guardian.
* Decide if we're really going to renumber IP channels.
* Review DIO stuff.
* Review SR2 model (especially screens, macro text file).
* Review DAC channel requests.
* Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
* Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
* Screws for geophone to interface plate.
* Screws for interface plate to PI.
* Find or order geophone items.
* Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.
* Find fourth feedthrough
* Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
|Line 29:||Line 47:|
|==== Order now ====
* Bread boards for SR -> すぐ見積り依頼
* Include installation work in the contract
* Total budget = 5MJPY
* PEEK collet for "Small hexagon"(cable clamp) -> すぐ見積り依頼
==== Need simple design changes ====
* SUS wires(3 types) for the LBB
* Change the length -> すぐ見積り依頼
* Receptacles for Bread board damper
* There is a mistake in the PROMEC drawing.
* Hirata-san will make a new 2D drawing
* IM wire clamps for SR
* Need to change the height
* SR assembly frame -> 月曜日に見積り依頼
* Mark is checking the design from Fabian
* We should order the parts necessary to modify the BS assembly frame to the SR2 assembly frame
==== Need Fabian's input ====
* Cable clamps for BF,SF and PI -> 方式を決める
* Design change for the PI clamps, because the SR PIs are NIKHEF ones.
* Ballast masses for BF and SF
* 10月頭にTop Filterの最適荷重を実測。それに合わせて発注。それまでにデザインは用意しておく。
* 測定に必要な物品の準備 -> 月曜日に高橋さんと相談
==== Need more discussion/checks ====
* Blade spring assembly for LBB
* Check the load of the LBB and decide the design load of the springs
* Correct the length
* Scale the width of the current blades to design the new blades -> 高橋さんと相談
* Bread board damper rings
* Need to check whether we can put a full ring into the chamber from the side flanges or not. -> 至急確認
=== Electronics ===
* Get cables/cards for SR3:
* 5 DSub-37 cables (tent)
* 5 DSub-15M to DSub-9M adapter cables (tent)
* 3 DIO cards (tent)
* 2 DSub-9 FF gender benders (for LVDTs)
* extra ADC card(s)?
* extra DAC card(s)?
* BNC-LEMO adapter (for LVDTs)
| * Get safety bars moved.
* Get air hose connection moved.
* Glue SR3.
* Set up SR3 rack.
* Set up SRM rack.
* Rebuild two BFs.
* Disassemble two top filters.
* Rebuild three top filters.
VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Plan for week of 3/5
See important pump down-related stuff at ../ToDoBS.
- Calibrate SF LVDT.
- Cable SF FR.
- Add SF cap.
- Lift SF/... with LGA and check weight/balance.
- Get SRM mushroom installed.
- Start BF rebuild.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Review Shoda-san's Guardian.
- Decide if we're really going to renumber IP channels.
- Review DIO stuff.
- Review SR2 model (especially screens, macro text file).
- Review DAC channel requests.
- Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
- Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
- Screws for geophone to interface plate.
- Screws for interface plate to PI.
- Find or order geophone items.
- Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.
- Find fourth feedthrough
- Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
- Get safety bars moved.
- Get air hose connection moved.
- Glue SR3.
- Set up SR3 rack.
- Set up SRM rack.
- Rebuild two BFs.
- Disassemble two top filters.
- Rebuild three top filters.