|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
| * Wipe/blow frame.
* Drape clean bag.
|Line 39:||Line 41:|
|* Decide if we're really going to renumber IP channels.|
VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
- Wipe/blow frame.
- Drape clean bag.
- Reinstall L-brackets
- Crane in IM.
- Center IM.
- Set up optical lever for leveling optic.
- Hang optic.
- Hang RM.
- Cable up OSEMs.
- Find in-vac cables:
- 1 x Type 3-2m
- 5 x Type 1-2m
- Set up SR2 rack
- Get more 1-m power cables and connect up remaining boxes.
- Run LAN and power cables for stepper drivers.
- Do inventory of ballast masses.
- Install new jack receptacles (in SR3 area, second floor) on load gauge adapter (SR2 area, second floor).
- Review Shoda-san's Guardian.
- Decide if we're really going to renumber IP channels.
- Review DIO stuff.
- Review SR2 model (especially screens, macro text file).
- Review DAC channel requests.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
- Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
Cu O-rings for pod (two sizes).
- Viton O-ring for under geophone.
- Screws for immobilizing geophone (M4?).
- Screws for geophone to interface plate.
- Screws for interface plate to PI.
- Find or order geophone items.
- Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.
- Find fourth feedthrough
- Hassle Miyo-kun for stepper drivers.
- Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
- Get safety bars moved.
- Get air hose connection moved.