← Revision 132 as of 2019-01-04 15:25:56
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
|[[KAGRA/Subgroups/VIS/TypeB/ToDoOldSR|Archived To-Do Items]]|
|Line 4:||Line 3:|
|[[#EveryWeek|Every Week]]||This list has been merged into the common Type B list: [[../ToDo]].|
|Line 6:||Line 5:|
[[#SRPrepTasks|Preparation for SR Installation]]
== Every Week ==
=== Facilities ===
* Vacuum and roll floor.
* Wipe ladders.
* Tidy tools, parts.
* Get stuff from ../WishList
== 2018-01-15 ==
* Set up SR2 rack
* --(Get more 1-m power cables and connect up remaining boxes.)-- (No orange ones left - used yellow temporarily.)
* Run LAN and power cables for stepper drivers.
* --(Cable RM OSEMs to rack.)--
* --(Setup QPD and cable to rack.)--
* --(Fix links to OPLEVINF filter screen from chain screen.)--
* --(Initialize gains and matrix elements for SR2 OL.)--
* --(Wash parts for flying saucers.)--
* Test nuts for flying saucers.
* Order more nuts for flying saucers.
* Add DRIVEALIGN button to overview screen.
* --(Check sizes and in-stock numbers of screws for geophones.)--
* 20 x M8*35 (need 3*16=48)
* 35 x M8*30 (need 3*8=24)
* 4 x Viton disks (need 4)
* 123 M8 washers (need 3*24=72)
* Do TFs from RM OSEMS to OL pitch/roll.
* Make IM OSEMs.
* Install load gauge adapter.
* Lift IM/RM/SR with LGA, check/adjust total mass and pitch/yaw balance.
* Test IM picos.
== 2018-01-22 ==
* Crane in BF.
* Hook IM.
* Route cables via flying saucer up to under BF.
* Recheck total mass and pitch/roll balance.
* Check BF yaw pico.
== 2018-01-28 ==
* Install IRM.
* Adjust IM OSEMs.
* Cable IM OSEMs.
* Do TFs from IM OSEMs to IM OSEMs, OL pitch/yaw.
* Install pre-calculated BF trim mass.
* Find in-vac cables:
* 1 x Type 3-2m
* 5 x Type 1-2m
* Review Shoda-san's Guardian.
* Decide if we're really going to renumber IP channels.
* Review DIO stuff.
* Review SR2 model (especially screens, macro text file).
* Review DAC channel requests.
== SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled ==
* Replace temporary yellow DC power cables in SR2 rack with orange ones.
* Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
* Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
* --(Cu O-rings for pod (two sizes).)--
* Viton O-ring for under geophone.
* Screws for immobilizing geophone (M4?).
* Screws for geophone to interface plate.
* Screws for interface plate to PI.
* Find or order geophone items.
* Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.
* Find fourth feedthrough
* Hassle Miyo-kun for stepper drivers.
* Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
* Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
* Get safety bars moved.
* Get air hose connection moved.
* Install SR2 booth thermometer and edit macro.txt file.
|[[KAGRA/Subgroups/VIS/TypeB/ToDoOldSR|Archived SR To-Do Items]]|