|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
|* Label in-air pico adapter cables.||* --(Label in-air pico adapter cables.)--|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
| * Cable GAS LVDT through to driver.
* Check LVDT resistances and inductances at various points from coils to rack.
| * --(Cable BF LVDT through to driver.)--
* --(Check LVDT resistances and inductances at various points from coils to rack.)--
VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Make in-air pico adapter cables.
Label in-air pico adapter cables.
- Cable IM picos through to driver.
Cable BF LVDT through to driver.
Check LVDT resistances and inductances at various points from coils to rack.
- Cable BF FR stepper through to driver.
- Calibrate LVDT.
- Test IM picos and BF yaw pico.
- Test FR.
- Install ballast mass in BF.
- Build IRM around IM.
- Check PR3 area for Ø10x10 IM flag magnets.
- Cable/test/adjust IM OSEMs.
- Cable IM OSEMs.
- Adjust IM OSEMs.
- Do TFs from IM OSEMs to IM OSEMs, OL pitch/yaw.
- Install pre-calculated BF trim mass.
Plan for week of 2/19
- Lift BF/... section and check total mass and balance.
- Cable and test BF picos.
- Add section of SS up to SF ring.
- Bring in SF.
- Add Cu segments to SF cap.
- Hook BF/... section.
- Route cables up to under SF.
- Check/adjust total mass of BF/... section.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Review Shoda-san's Guardian.
- Decide if we're really going to renumber IP channels.
- Review DIO stuff.
- Review SR2 model (especially screens, macro text file).
- Review DAC channel requests.
- Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
- Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
- Screws for geophone to interface plate.
- Screws for interface plate to PI.
- Find or order geophone items.
- Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.
- Find fourth feedthrough
- Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
- Get safety bars moved.
- Get air hose connection moved.
- Glue SR3.
- Set up SR3 rack.
- Set up SRM rack.
- Rebuild two BFs.
- Disassemble two top filters.
- Rebuild three top filters.