|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
|* Do TFs from IM OSEMs to IM OSEMs, OL pitch/yaw. -> next week|
VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Test FR stepper.
Set up watchdog.
Calibrate FR actuation.
Calibrate LVDT actuation.
Add IRM side panels.
Add IM OSEMs and flags.
Adjust IRM and lateral position of OSEMs.
Cable IM OSEMs.
Set gains and offsets in IM OSEMINF screens.
Set OSEM2EUL matrices.
Center IM OSEMs in/out.
Do TFs from IM OSEMs to IM OSEMs, OL pitch/yaw. -> next week
Plan for week of 2/19
- Recover from power outage.
- Do TFs from IM OSEMs to IM OSEMs, OL pitch/yaw.
- Add BF cap.
- Lift BF/... section with LGA.
- Check/adjust total mass and balance.
- Cable and test BF picos.
- Anchor cables to BF cap.
- Add AF crossbars for under SF.
- Build up SS to SF ring.
- Bring in SF.
- Remove SF cap.
- Hook BF/... section.
- Route cables up to under SF.
- Check/adjust total mass of BF/... section.
- Cable SF LVDT.
- Calibrate SF LVDT.
- Cable SF FR.
- Test/calibrate SF FR.
- Add SF cap.
- Add Cu segments to SF cap.
- Lift SF/... with LGA and check weight/balance.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Review Shoda-san's Guardian.
- Decide if we're really going to renumber IP channels.
- Review DIO stuff.
- Review SR2 model (especially screens, macro text file).
- Review DAC channel requests.
- Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
- Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
- Screws for geophone to interface plate.
- Screws for interface plate to PI.
- Find or order geophone items.
- Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.
- Find fourth feedthrough
- Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
- Get safety bars moved.
- Get air hose connection moved.
- Glue SR3.
- Set up SR3 rack.
- Set up SRM rack.
- Rebuild two BFs.
- Disassemble two top filters.
- Rebuild three top filters.