|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
|== 2018-02-13 ==
* --(Test FR stepper.)--
* --(Set up watchdog.)--
* --(Calibrate FR actuation.)--
* --(Calibrate LVDT actuation.)--
* --(Add IRM side panels.)--
* --(Add IM OSEMs and flags.)--
* --(Adjust IRM and lateral position of OSEMs.)--
* --(Cable IM OSEMs.)--
* --(Set gains and offsets in IM OSEMINF screens.)--
* --(Set OSEM2EUL matrices.)--
* --(Center IM OSEMs in/out.)--
* Do TFs from IM OSEMs to IM OSEMs, OL pitch/yaw. -> next week
==== Plan for week of 2/19 ====
* Recover from power outage.
* Do TFs from IM OSEMs to IM OSEMs, OL pitch/yaw.
* Add BF cap.
* Lift BF/... section with LGA.
* Check/adjust total mass and balance.
* Cable and test BF picos.
* Anchor cables to BF cap.
* Add AF crossbars for under SF.
* Build up SS to SF ring.
* Bring in SF.
* Remove SF cap.
* Hook BF/... section.
* Route cables up to under SF.
* Check/adjust total mass of BF/... section.
* Cable SF LVDT.
|==== Plan for week of 3/5 ====
* See important pump down-related stuff at [[../ToDoBS]].
|Line 53:||Line 25:|
|* Test/calibrate SF FR.|
|Line 55:||Line 26:|
|* Add Cu segments to SF cap.|
|Line 57:||Line 27:|
| * Get SRM mushroom installed.
* Start BF rebuild.
VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Plan for week of 3/5
See important pump down-related stuff at ../ToDoBS.
- Calibrate SF LVDT.
- Cable SF FR.
- Add SF cap.
- Lift SF/... with LGA and check weight/balance.
- Get SRM mushroom installed.
- Start BF rebuild.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Review Shoda-san's Guardian.
- Decide if we're really going to renumber IP channels.
- Review DIO stuff.
- Review SR2 model (especially screens, macro text file).
- Review DAC channel requests.
- Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
- Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
- Screws for geophone to interface plate.
- Screws for interface plate to PI.
- Find or order geophone items.
- Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.
- Find fourth feedthrough
- Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
- Get safety bars moved.
- Get air hose connection moved.
- Glue SR3.
- Set up SR3 rack.
- Set up SRM rack.
- Rebuild two BFs.
- Disassemble two top filters.
- Rebuild three top filters.