← Revision 132 as of 2019-01-04 15:25:56
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
|[[KAGRA/Subgroups/VIS/TypeB/ToDoOldSR|Archived To-Do Items]]|
|Line 4:||Line 3:|
|[[#EveryWeek|Every Week]]||This list has been merged into the common Type B list: [[../ToDo]].|
|Line 6:||Line 5:|
[[#SRPrepTasks|Preparation for SR Installation]]
== Every Week ==
=== Facilities ===
* Vacuum and roll floor.
* Wipe ladders.
* Tidy tools, parts.
* Get stuff from ../WishList
==== Plan for week of 3/5 ====
* See important pump down-related stuff at [[../ToDoBS]].
* Calibrate SF LVDT.
* Cable SF FR.
* Add SF cap.
* Lift SF/... with LGA and check weight/balance.
* Get SRM mushroom installed.
* Start BF rebuild.
== SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled ==
* Review Shoda-san's Guardian.
* Decide if we're really going to renumber IP channels.
* Review DIO stuff.
* Review SR2 model (especially screens, macro text file).
* Review DAC channel requests.
* Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
* Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
* Screws for geophone to interface plate.
* Screws for interface plate to PI.
* Find or order geophone items.
* Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.
* Find fourth feedthrough
* Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
* Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
* Get safety bars moved.
* Get air hose connection moved.
* Glue SR3.
* Set up SR3 rack.
* Set up SRM rack.
* Rebuild two BFs.
* Disassemble two top filters.
* Rebuild three top filters.
|[[KAGRA/Subgroups/VIS/TypeB/ToDoOldSR|Archived SR To-Do Items]]|