|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
| * See important pump down-related stuff at [[../ToDoBS]].
* Calibrate SF LVDT.
* Cable SF FR.
* Add SF cap.
| * --(Grab rack for SRM.)--
* --(See important pump down-related stuff at [[../ToDoBS]].)--
* --(Calibrate SF LVDT.)--
* --(Cable/test SF FR.)--
* --(Add SF cap.)--
|Line 27:||Line 28:|
| * Start BF rebuild.
==== Plan for week of 3/12 ====
|Line 28:||Line 32:|
|* Start BF rebuild.|| * Set up SR3 and SRM racks.
* Lay SR3 in-air cabling.
VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Plan for week of 3/5
Grab rack for SRM.
See important pump down-related stuff at ../ToDoBS.
Calibrate SF LVDT.
Cable/test SF FR.
Add SF cap.
- Lift SF/... with LGA and check weight/balance.
- Start BF rebuild.
Plan for week of 3/12
- Get SRM mushroom installed.
- Set up SR3 and SRM racks.
- Lay SR3 in-air cabling.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Review Shoda-san's Guardian.
- Decide if we're really going to renumber IP channels.
- Review DIO stuff.
- Review SR2 model (especially screens, macro text file).
- Review DAC channel requests.
- Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
- Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
- Screws for geophone to interface plate.
- Screws for interface plate to PI.
- Find or order geophone items.
- Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.
- Find fourth feedthrough
- Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
- Get safety bars moved.
- Get air hose connection moved.
- Glue SR3.
- Set up SR3 rack.
- Set up SRM rack.
- Rebuild two BFs.
- Disassemble two top filters.
- Rebuild three top filters.