|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
|==== Plan for week of 3/5 ====
* See important pump down-related stuff at [[../ToDoBS]].
* Calibrate SF LVDT.
* Cable SF FR.
* Add SF cap.
* Lift SF/... with LGA and check weight/balance.
* Get SRM mushroom installed.
* Start BF rebuild.
|==== Plan for week of 4/16 ====
* Move SF and BF for SRM out of the way.
* Check results of gluing.
* Build 1xRM
* Calibrate OSEMs.
* Start SR3 Hang
* Reset assembly frame crossbars to correct heights.
* Center the optical table.
* Align the assembly frame vertically.
* Install IM ring and IM.
* Hang optic.
* Hang RM.
* Cable RM OSEMs.
==== Plan for week of 4/23 ====
* Clean parts (cable clamp bases, etc, etc; Hirata-san).
* Observe KAGRA Phase 1 operations, assist if problems arise.
* Continue SR3 hang.
|Line 34:||Line 44:|
|* Decide if we're really going to renumber IP channels.|
|Line 36:||Line 45:|
|* Review SR2 model (especially screens, macro text file).|
|Line 50:||Line 58:|
| * Set up SR3 rack.
* Set up SRM rack.
* Rebuild two BFs.
VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Plan for week of 4/16
- Move SF and BF for SRM out of the way.
- Check results of gluing.
- Build 1xRM
- Calibrate OSEMs.
- Start SR3 Hang
- Reset assembly frame crossbars to correct heights.
- Center the optical table.
- Align the assembly frame vertically.
- Install IM ring and IM.
- Hang optic.
- Hang RM.
- Cable RM OSEMs.
Plan for week of 4/23
- Clean parts (cable clamp bases, etc, etc; Hirata-san).
- Observe KAGRA Phase 1 operations, assist if problems arise.
- Continue SR3 hang.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Review Shoda-san's Guardian.
- Review DIO stuff.
- Review DAC channel requests.
- Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
- Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
- Screws for geophone to interface plate.
- Screws for interface plate to PI.
- Find or order geophone items.
- Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.
- Find fourth feedthrough
- Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
- Get safety bars moved.
- Get air hose connection moved.
- Glue SR3.
- Disassemble two top filters.
- Rebuild three top filters.