VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
- Bring SR2 into tunnel.
- Bring 6 L-brackets for chassis boxes into tunnel.
- Bring cleaned parts from near ultrasonic cleaner into tunnel.
- Move SR2 rack into position.
- Add L-brackets to new whitening filter and two HPCDs (one in BS rack).
- Check if we have enough ADC/DAC/DIO cards.
- Get Miyakawa/Yamamoto to connect rack to DC power, Internet, etc.
- Get cables/cards for SR2:
- 5 DSub-37 cables (tent)
- 5 DSub-15M to DSub-9M adapter cables (tent)
- 2 DSub-9 FF gender benders (for LVDTs)
- extra ADC card(s)?
- extra DAC card(s)?
- extra DIO card(s)?
- BNC-LEMO adapter (for LVDT sig gen)
- Run cables to assembly frame.
- Find and attach feedthroughs.
- Find mirror gluing items:
- Prism micrometer stages
- Prism jigs
- Lenses for inspecting scribe lines
- Procedure document.
- Do mirror gluing.
- Assemble SR2 IP.
- Set up for testing IP with BS pico driver.
- Make pico cable.
- Assemble IP.
- Test IP picos.
- Adjust verticality of assembly frame; center and immobilize optical table.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Install new jack receptacles (in SR3 area, second floor) on load gauge adapter (SR2 area, second floor).
- Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
- Get safety bars moved.
- Get air hose connection moved.
- Lots of stuff - see Hirata-san's spreadsheet.
Bread boards for SR -> Orderd. delivery date:10/18-20
- Include installation work in the contract
- Total budget = 5MJPY
PEEK collet for "Small hexagon"(cable clamp) -> need modification.
Need simple design changes
- Receptacles for Bread board damper
- There is a mistake in the PROMEC drawing.
- Hirata-san will make a new 2D drawing
- IM wire clamps for SR
Need to change the height -> watiting second quote.
Need Fabian's input
Cable clamps for BF,SF and PI -> 方式を決める
- Design change for the PI clamps, because the SR PIs are NIKHEF ones.
- Ballast masses for BF and SF
- 10月頭にTop Filterの最適荷重を実測。それに合わせて発注。それまでにデザインは用意しておく。
測定に必要な物品の準備 -> 月曜日に高橋さんと相談
Need more discussion/checks
- Blade spring assembly for LBB
- Check the load of the LBB and decide the design load of the springs
- Correct the length
Scale the width of the current blades to design the new blades -> 高橋さんと相談
- Bread board damper rings
Need to check whether we can put a full ring into the chamber from the side flanges or not. -> need modification