VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
- Double check prism heights.
- Do mirror gluing.
- Assemble SR2 IP.
- Set up for testing IP with BS pico driver.
- Make pico cable.
- Assemble IP.
- Test IP picos.
- Weigh BF.
- Find accessories.
- Do weighing.
- Find in-vac cables:
- 2 x Type 3-6m
- 1 x Type 3-2m
- 4 x Type 4-1.5m
- 5 x Type 1-2m
- 7 x Type 2-2m
- Set up SR2 rack
- Get ADC/DAC/DIO cards. (Done?)
- Hassle Miyo-kun for pico and stepper drivers.
- Get Miyakawa/Yamamoto to connect rack to DC power, Internet, etc.
- Get cables/cards for SR2. (Done?)
- Find and attach feedthroughs.
- Adjust verticality of assembly frame; center and immobilize optical table.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Install new jack receptacles (in SR3 area, second floor) on load gauge adapter (SR2 area, second floor).
- Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
- Get safety bars moved.
- Get air hose connection moved.
- Lots of stuff - see Hirata-san's spreadsheet.