VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
- Set up SR2 rack
Get more 1-m power cables and connect up remaining boxes. (No orange ones left - used yellow temporarily.)
- Run LAN and power cables for stepper drivers.
Cable RM OSEMs to rack.
Setup QPD and cable to rack.
Fix links to OPLEVINF filter screen from chain screen.
Initialize gains and matrix elements for SR2 OL.
Wash parts for flying saucers.
- Test nuts for flying saucers.
- Order more nuts for flying saucers.
- Add DRIVEALIGN button to overview screen.
Check sizes and in-stock numbers of screws for geophones.
- 20 x M8*35 (need 3*16=48)
- 35 x M8*30 (need 3*8=24)
- 4 x Viton disks (need 4)
- 123 M8 washers (need 3*24=72)
Do TFs from RM OSEMS to OL pitch/roll.
Make IM OSEMs.
Install load gauge adapter.
Lift IM/RM/SR with LGA, check/adjust total mass and pitch/yaw balance.
Crane in BF.
Install BF-IRM rods and top plate of IRM.
Install BF-IM rod with flying saucer.
Route cables via flying saucer up to under BF.
- Debug keystone issue.
- Adjust IM/RM/SR total mass and pitch/roll balance.
- Test IM picos.
- Prepare SR3 area for PI test.
- Check BF yaw pico.
- Install IRM.
- Adjust IM OSEMs.
- Cable IM OSEMs.
- Do TFs from IM OSEMs to IM OSEMs, OL pitch/yaw.
- Install pre-calculated BF trim mass.
- Find in-vac cables:
- 1 x Type 3-2m
- 5 x Type 1-2m
- Review Shoda-san's Guardian.
- Decide if we're really going to renumber IP channels.
- Review DIO stuff.
- Review SR2 model (especially screens, macro text file).
- Review DAC channel requests.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Replace temporary yellow DC power cables in SR2 rack with orange ones.
- Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
- Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
Cu O-rings for pod (two sizes).
- Viton O-ring for under geophone.
- Screws for immobilizing geophone (M4?).
- Screws for geophone to interface plate.
- Screws for interface plate to PI.
- Find or order geophone items.
- Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.
- Find fourth feedthrough
- Hassle Miyo-kun for stepper drivers.
- Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
- Get safety bars moved.
- Get air hose connection moved.
- Install SR2 booth thermometer and edit macro.txt file.