VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Find collet from maraging rod adapter.
- Make notes on where ladder needs to go.
Take photos and make notes about where SR2 safety bars need to go (time permitting, also SR3).
- Wrap and label BS parts.
- Bring work table from PR2 area.
- Bring racks from SRM area.
- Look for needed screws, especially for IM.
- Find mirror gluing items.
- Mirror box
- Secondary prisms
- Magnet bases
- Prism micrometer stages
- Magnet jigs
- Lenses for inspecting scribe lines
- Procedure document.
- Glass beads
- Install new jack receptacles on load gauge adapter.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Bring SR2 into tunnel.
- Rehearse mirror gluing.
- Do rough mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
Bread boards for SR -> Orderd. delivery date:10/18-20
- Include installation work in the contract
- Total budget = 5MJPY
PEEK collet for "Small hexagon"(cable clamp) -> need modification.
Need simple design changes
- SUS wires(3 types) for the LBB
Change the length -> Orderd. delivery date:10/
- Receptacles for Bread board damper
- There is a mistake in the PROMEC drawing.
- Hirata-san will make a new 2D drawing
- IM wire clamps for SR
Need to change the height -> watiting second quote.
SR assembly frame -> Ordered. delivery date:9/27-29
- Mark is checking the design from Fabian
- We should order the parts necessary to modify the BS assembly frame to the SR2 assembly frame
Need Fabian's input
Cable clamps for BF,SF and PI -> 方式を決める
- Design change for the PI clamps, because the SR PIs are NIKHEF ones.
- Ballast masses for BF and SF
- 10月頭にTop Filterの最適荷重を実測。それに合わせて発注。それまでにデザインは用意しておく。
測定に必要な物品の準備 -> 月曜日に高橋さんと相談
Need more discussion/checks
- Blade spring assembly for LBB
- Check the load of the LBB and decide the design load of the springs
- Correct the length
Scale the width of the current blades to design the new blades -> 高橋さんと相談
- Bread board damper rings
- Get cables/cards for SR3:
- 5 DSub-37 cables (tent)
- 5 DSub-15M to DSub-9M adapter cables (tent)
- 3 DIO cards (tent)
- 2 DSub-9 FF gender benders (for LVDTs)
- extra ADC card(s)?
- extra DAC card(s)?
- BNC-LEMO adapter (for LVDTs)