VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Find collet from maraging rod adapter.
Make notes on where ladder needs to go.
Take photos and make notes about where SR2 safety bars need to go (time permitting, also SR3).
Wrap and label BS parts.
Bring work table from PR2 area.
- Bring racks from SRM area.
Look for needed screws, especially for IM.
- Find mirror gluing items.
- Mirror box
- Prism micrometer stages
- Magnet jigs
- Lenses for inspecting scribe lines
- Procedure document.
- Glass beads
- Install new jack receptacles on load gauge adapter.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Bring SR2 into tunnel.
- Rehearse mirror gluing.
- Do rough mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
Bread boards for SR -> Orderd. delivery date:10/18-20
- Include installation work in the contract
- Total budget = 5MJPY
PEEK collet for "Small hexagon"(cable clamp) -> need modification.
Need simple design changes
- SUS wires(3 types) for the LBB
Change the length -> Orderd. delivery date:10/
- Receptacles for Bread board damper
- There is a mistake in the PROMEC drawing.
- Hirata-san will make a new 2D drawing
- IM wire clamps for SR
Need to change the height -> watiting second quote.
SR assembly frame -> Ordered. delivery date:9/27-29
- Mark is checking the design from Fabian
- We should order the parts necessary to modify the BS assembly frame to the SR2 assembly frame
Need Fabian's input
Cable clamps for BF,SF and PI -> 方式を決める
- Design change for the PI clamps, because the SR PIs are NIKHEF ones.
- Ballast masses for BF and SF
- 10月頭にTop Filterの最適荷重を実測。それに合わせて発注。それまでにデザインは用意しておく。
測定に必要な物品の準備 -> 月曜日に高橋さんと相談
Need more discussion/checks
- Blade spring assembly for LBB
- Check the load of the LBB and decide the design load of the springs
- Correct the length
Scale the width of the current blades to design the new blades -> 高橋さんと相談
- Bread board damper rings
Need to check whether we can put a full ring into the chamber from the side flanges or not. -> need modification
- Get cables/cards for SR3:
- 5 DSub-37 cables (tent)
- 5 DSub-15M to DSub-9M adapter cables (tent)
- 3 DIO cards (tent)
- 2 DSub-9 FF gender benders (for LVDTs)
- extra ADC card(s)?
- extra DAC card(s)?
- BNC-LEMO adapter (for LVDTs)