|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
|* Put a report here|| * Test hanging Preparation
* PR2/3 Assembly frames are constructed.
* Stab flags, Stab flag gluing jigs, New IM flags, and PR wire breakers are delivered.
Hirata-san and I tested the assembly for the stab flags and stab flag gluing jigs at Mitaka.
* Now gluing is under preparation. (I found two of the wire breaker holders. The stages and the other two are missing.)
* Additional parts for payload (ballast masses for IM) are delivered.
* RM base modification is almost done. The new parts are still under machining and they will be delivered next week.
* Wires, mirror box related parts, all the new parts delivered at Mitaka will be sent to Kamioka.
* To do
* LVDT combiner final check for new LVDTs (some of the electronic parts are still missing)
* establish mirror disassembly procedure
* Buy gluing tools for KAGRA use.
|Line 59:||Line 71:|
|* Modification on payload parts? (Shoda)|
Agenda/Minutes of the VIS Meeting on 2016/12/16
2016/12/16 13:30 -
- Transportation: The second transportation for EQ stop parts and tools is scheduled in 10-11th for Kamioka and 12-13th for Y-end in January.
- EXV chamber: Connection of the top chamber is scheduled in 21st-22nd. TMP, cone bellows, and cross tubes will be assembled.
- Pre-isolator: The assembly of two pre-isolators for SR is on going in ATC.
- EQ stop, release sensor, dummy payload: The remain parts were delivered on 12th.
- BF damper: The production is on going.
- Maraging wire: The production is on going.
- Tooling for installation: The support frame for the PI was delivered and assembled. The fiber scope will be ordered.
Type B (Mark)
- Mark, Fabian and Enzo continued BS Test Hang work:
- We shipped BS mirror box parts to Shoda-san and components for a new LVDT cable to Hirata-san.
- We posed for pictures of the BS by a team from National Geographic.
- We installed the BF fishing rod stepper motor adaptor cable.
- We tried to install the BF LVDT cable but first we encountered trouble routing it, and then several wires broke at the D-Sub end.
- We laid 6 in-air cables from the tank to the PR2 rank for BF and SF picos, steppers and LVDTs.
- We lifted the BF/IRM/IM/RM/BS section to weigh it and check its balance.
- It was 195.6 kg, which is 18 kg(!) less than the capacity of the SF.
- There was a major imbalance in roll: with all four built-in trim masses moved up the +Y end, it still needed 270 g of extra trim mass to be level. This can probably be made up easily by designing the 18 kg of extra mass appropriately.
- Unfortunately when we put the payload, the IM was slightly yawed and ended up on the horizontal EQ stop screws. This let the IM-BF maraging rod go slack, which disturbed the leveling of the IM (because every time it is picked up the maraging rod settles in a different place, giving a different suspension point).
- We removed the end panels of the IRM to get access to the IM and rearranged the trim mass on the the IM to get it balance to bubble-level precision. (We still need to do fine pitch adjustment with the OL so that the BS is at the right angle, secure the trim mass properly and replace the IRM panels and OSEMs.)
- Miyakawa-san and Yamamoto-san redid the cabling from the computer room to the PR2 rack and expected to finish by lunchtime on Friday.
- Did parts and fastener lists for the SR payload.
- Did a 3D model with the SR suspension on the BS assembly frame (to help Mark make adjustments to the frame design).
- Did 2D drawings of Fabian's concept for BS EQ stop parts.
- Did a 3D model of a wire clamp with replaceable jaw parts (to avoid having to reuse parts with scars from pressure).
- Did 2D drawings of a new wire clamps for on top of the BS and SR RMs.
- Test hanging Preparation
- PR2/3 Assembly frames are constructed.
- Stab flags, Stab flag gluing jigs, New IM flags, and PR wire breakers are delivered.
- Hirata-san and I tested the assembly for the stab flags and stab flag gluing jigs at Mitaka.
- Now gluing is under preparation. (I found two of the wire breaker holders. The stages and the other two are missing.)
- Additional parts for payload (ballast masses for IM) are delivered.
- RM base modification is almost done. The new parts are still under machining and they will be delivered next week.
- Wires, mirror box related parts, all the new parts delivered at Mitaka will be sent to Kamioka.
- To do
- LVDT combiner final check for new LVDTs (some of the electronic parts are still missing)
- establish mirror disassembly procedure
- Buy gluing tools for KAGRA use.
- Put a report here
Watchdog system (Tanaka)
- Put a report here
- Foreseen risks
- Bottom of the magnet bases (Aso)
- Wires for RM. 0.65 (seems to be too thick), 0.6, or more thinner?? (Shoda)
- Type-B simulation results (Okutomi)
- Modification on payload parts? (Shoda)
Site work plan for the next week
- Mon: extended chief meeting
- Tue: PI installation
- Wed: PI installation
- Thu: PI installation
- Fri: Holiday
- Travel (Week of 12/19):
- Takahashi: 19-22 (Ext. Cheif Meeting/PI install)
- Shoda: 19-22 (Ext. Cheif Meeting/PR3 test hanging)
- Ishizaki: 20-22 (PI install)
- Enzo: 20-22 (PR3 test hanging)
- Travel (Week of 12/26):