CRY+VIS Interface Meeting
Date: 2021/11/26 13:00-
- IX: Finalization of cryo-payload.
- EX: Finalization of cryo-payload. Installation of ACCs. Replacement of flip cables.
- Replacement of Flip cable: EX in this week. IX in the next week.
- TM height setting: ITMY.
- Oplev: Setup of the TM Oplev in IY after the TM alignment.
- ACC: Installed to EX on 11/24-25. Assembly for EY is ongoing.
- Commissioning in air: GRY.
- Commissioning in vacuum: Chamber closing is scheduled from 12/13.
- Overall commissioning:
- Acceptance check:
- PF actuator: At the in-vacuum commissioning.
- New vacuum pumps for V-chambers: 11/24 in IXV.
- Heater control:
- Power source for Oplev: The next target is IX.
Date: 2021/11/26 14:00-
- Installed the accelerometers to EX.
- Replaced the flip cables in EX.
About the BS F1 LVDT problem
- We identified a place to mount the optical displacement sensor for calibrating the LVDT.
- The sensor use an area on the BF cap free of ballast masses and cables.
It should be held from the pillar of the security structure. Hirata-san and I already have a plan. We'll use some components from Thorlabs and a couple of new pieces.
- Takase-san finished making holes to electronics adapter box.
- I did an experiment and it increased the SNR by a factor of 21.
- Yesterday we covered the flanges of the SR2 and BS chambers and turned the Koach filters off, so today I quickly checked whether the moving peak in F1 LVDT spectra was still there: it is.
- Oplev readouts show agreement with IP readouts to 10-20%.
Diagonalization. Cross-couplings are all around/below the 1% level https://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=18994
IM H1 cable was disconnected from the flanged. Fabian plugged them back. https://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=18996
- I measured all transfer functions and I have modeled them this morning (klog pending)
- I will update the control filters and test them next week.
- Type-A team: Finalization of IX and EX.
- Type-B team:
(Date in Kamioka)
The week from 11/29
- Takahashi: 11/30-12/3
- Sato: 11/30-12/3
- Hirata: 11/30-12/3
The week from 12/6
- Takahashi: 12/7-10
- Sato: 12/7-9
- Hirata: 12/7-10