Minutes of the bKAGRA1 configuration meeting with MIF & MIR on 2015/2/26
- Although negative g-factor has some advantages over positive g-factor, the difference from the viewpoint of ASC is not so drastic. Therefore, the choice of g-factor (~vendor choice) should be mainly based on other factors, like polishing quality, costs, etc.
- We don't yet have enough information to decide whether AR IBF is necessary or not.
- Output optics configuration needs more discussion
- Perform the FFT simulation with RFSB to see the effect of inhomogeneous ITM substrate. (Hirose, H. Yamamoto)
- Continue the discussion of the output optics configuration via email and remote meetings. (Somiya, Aso, everyone)
- PRFPMI relies on low frequency sensitivity which is dangerous as we all know that technical noises are larger at low frequencies.