Minutes of the ISC Meeting on 2015/10/5
14:00 - 15:00 @ SeeVogh
Participants: Miyakawa, Aso, Michimura, H. Yamamoto, Arai, Raffaele, Akutsu
Confirmation of the electronics preparation status (Michimura)
- Power Supply of DC PD
- Use AC adaptors for iKAGRA. For bKAGRA, we will consider making dropper type DC supply.
- Differential to single end converter
- There is one unfinished circuit in CLIO.
- Ando-lab students will come around Oct. 26. Will ask them to complete the above one.
- RF Patch Panels
- Already ordered
- Conectors must be purchased soon.
- Cable layout
- Confirm the actual rack locations on Oct. 13 - 16. (Michimura and Miyakawa)
- TTFSS pull up
- We know what to do
- Ando-lab people will work on it around Oct. 26
- Thorlabs PZT driver accepts only mono pole input
- May need to add analog sum amplifiers. (LIGO did it)
Commissioning schedule (Aso)
- The updated task list is being entered into the MIF MS project file
- Aso will circulate the draft version for discussion soon.
Updates on the simulation (Hirose) and output optics design (Somiya)
- H. Yamamoto will come to Kamioka from Oct. 13 to 16. Some preliminary numbers will be available then.
ITM transmission data is the missing piece. If we use the GT&T crystals, then we have to wait for the ETM transmission map.
- If Shinko-sha crystal is good, we will have the transmission data sooner.
- Rules for view port protection are considered serious in LIGO. We will need similar ones in KAGRA.
Oct. 19(Mon) 14:00 - 15:00