|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
| * Moved on the IXA chamber.
* Also needed to handles of koyori.
* To find where is the '''''center''''', I step on the chamber and looking at the center with my eyeballs; more precise alignment has been done later.
* Hanged down the whole stuff into the IXA chamber.
* Took care of the foots' vertexes of the inner tower so that they won't hit the inner diameter of the chamber when the whole stuff was sunk into the chamber.
* Koyoring was must as well.
| * Transported on the IXA chamber.
* Handled by koyori as well.
* To find where is the center, firstly I stepped on the chamber and looked down at the center with my eyeballs.
* Hanged down the NAB tower into the IXA chamber while looking carefully whether the inner tower's four feet, which were the most sticking out, would not crash the chamber.
Before noon: Workers: Akutsu, Ikenoue, Simon, L. Shimizu, Yokozawa
Hanged up the whole NAB tower (the NAB suspension + the inner tower) with the ceiling crane.
- Again laid the wooden (but covered by white tapes) bar to keep the distance of the two slings at the hanging points; this time the bar was softly taped to the inner tower's upper beam in order to avoid accidental fall off to the NAB.
Found the vertical move of the crane by one click was also ungentle.
Again used two (but new) koyoris to control or handle the NAB tower to avoid the accidental rotations (pitching, yawing, and rolling); the koyoris were handled by two workers.
Note: one crane person (Ikenoue) , two handlers (Simon and Shimizu), one watcher (Akutsu); so this work needs 4 people at least, hopefully 5 people (Yokozawa)!
- Transported on the IXA chamber.
- Handled by koyori as well.
- To find where is the center, firstly I stepped on the chamber and looked down at the center with my eyeballs.
- Hanged down the NAB tower into the IXA chamber while looking carefully whether the inner tower's four feet, which were the most sticking out, would not crash the chamber.
- First we tried to sit down the whole stuff on the optical table in the chamber, but it crashed and bounced due to the large step of the vertical move of the crane as already described.
- Anyway we again hanged up the whole structure slightly; we found the hanging up was also violent...
- I entered into the chamber from the top, as the side doors were barriered by the inner tower's pillars! First I tried to use a long ladder, which Uchiyama-san prepared, but we found the ladder cannot be set stably to the chamber wall and the optical table; so we put a short ladder-step and I step on it from the top of the chamber.
- I put a laser leveler with a vertical line. There was a red line on the optical table, and I shot the vertical laser line along with red line; this should be the projection of the actual (in assumption) interferometer laser line.
- Tried to set guide blocks so that they can memory the nice alignment and position of the whole stuff. But we don't have nice ways. We tried to use dog clamps as the guide blocks but we could not find how to fix them... anyway we used white tapes. But the tapes were too weak against the attacking of the dancing whole structre.
- Took out the inner tower from the IXA chamber.
- Was dangerous when it was hung up to float.
- Inserted the NAB suspension into the inner tower.
- Some screws were about to touch or going to touch the inner tower so we removed them.
- There were several points to be noted so that the NAB suspension won't crash against the inner tower, so be careful.
- Found everything are not fully consistent. Especially we needed to decide what should be used as reference. Today we used an array of through holes as the reference; the NAB suspension was somehow moved so that the interface through holes can overlap the screw hole array at the one side; the other side of the inner tower showed the through holes were totally useless to access the NAB suspension.
- Then measured several parts.
- Chain block for 500kg. (What I found was that of 250kg, which Hirata-san had, and the NAB suspension +the inner tower would be comparable to this number so I felt it was dangerous to use the one.)
Guide blocks to guide the inner tower + NAB suspension. They are must!!
Modified dog clamps to clamp the legs of the inner tower. They are must!!
- A small bottle for ethanol
- Long ruler; use with a laser lever
- We found installing the dampers is mostly impossible the current structure; !!!! Urgently discuss how to resolve this!!!!
- We found the relative positions are not perfect and need to be resolved finally when the NAB would be suspended.
- Insert the NAB+tower into IXA
- Alignment and adjustment