|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
|* The metal.|
|Line 35:||Line 36:|
|* Take it back to the table and detach some guard parts and check the balance, and attach them;||* Take it back to the table and detach some guard parts and check the balance, and attach them back;|
Workers: Akutsu, Simon, Miyo, Hasegawa
- Received the WAB suspension at the tunnel entrance and brought it into the IYC clean booth with helps by Furuta-san and Nakada-san, and management of Uchiyama-san.
Thought we must need new handles for easier transporting the WAB suspension for the future; today we managed somehow.
- Found bedewing (condensation of water) on the WAB suspension as predicted; gently covered some flat sections of the suspension with vectra10, and left it; in a few hours the dews disappeared.
- Brought some measurement instruments into the IYC clean booth; they were:
- a tripod stand (from TypeB)
- a laser marker (from TypeB but from KEK-GR)
- two bubble levelers (from TypeB)
- a height gauge (from TypeB)
- Brought two burndy cables (one of the two is from IXC) into the clean booth.
- Brought two heaters each of which is attached to an aluminum plate (Simon delivered with him)
- Brought a current source (from IXC) near the booth.
- Brought a tool box (from IXC) near the booth.
[Ongoing] Need cares of water springs from anchor bolts for oplev pylons; ongoing.
[Ongoing] Need to confirm what are the scratch lines made by the measurement by the KEK team last week.
- Slightly checked the tilt of the basement optical table located in the IYC chamber with a bubble leveler (mentioned above) by Akutsu; it seems nice; the bubble leveler shows it can measure 0.5mm/1m tilt on its body.
Wanted cutters and scissors!!
- Wanted a clock to know the time easily.
Wanted/needed a fiber cleaner to connect oplev source parts; need to get back from Yend.
- Wanted M6 screw set.
What Simon delivered with him
- six thermometers; stocked in a plastic box at the entrance of the IYC clean booth.
- The metal.
- a coil
- several nuts
- two heaters (as mentioned above.)
- Pick up a QPD board for the oplev!
Pick up OptoSigma parts sent to Akutsu.
- Pick up parts sent to Simon.
- Try to locate the WAB suspension to its nominal position.
- Take it back to the table and detach some guard parts and check the balance, and attach them back;
- Attach heater plates?
- Try to connect bundy pins to the heaters??
- Place bundy cables toward outside?
[Slightly done] Check tilt of the basement optical table in the IYC chamber.
- Check heights of several points.
- Wash the coil in ethanol at Univ. of Toyama...?
- Wash nuts in machine cleaner at Mozumi.
- Take care of water spring??