Workers: Akutsu, Simon, Miyo
- Continued to check the balance or alignment of the suspended WAB with using a laser marker (レーザー墨出器).
- Changed the power supply unit of the digital system.
Assembled a photosensor (PS) head. See here.
- Cutting out pieces of cupper tubes was tricky at first, but in the end it can be done smoothly (Akutsu).
[Ongoing] Need cares of water springs from anchor bolts for oplev pylons.
[Ongoing] Need to confirm what are the scratch lines made by the measurement by the KEK team last week.
- Wash the coil and the PS parts in ethanol at Univ. of Toyama...?
- Complete the assembly of the PS heads with clean parts (or wash them after assembled)
- Make some patch cables to connect Dsub and the distributor for the PS.
- Calibrate the PS.
- Complete the calibration of the oplev; the arm length was reported by Simon, so....
- Check the balance of the suspended WAB with some wires and sensors are attached.
- Check how the damping would be now after the replacement of the damping magnets.
- Check the reproducibility of the alignment of the suspension among several modes.
- Prepare calibration of photosensors.
- Check heights of several points.
- Take care of water spring??
- A tweezer.
- Two burndy connectors, vacuum compatible.
- Chairs in the clean booth
- Cutters and scissors!!
Stages outside the chamber to ease wiping our legs.
Good rail(?) to move the WAB suspension in the cryostat in the main beam direction.
Chain block? to support the load in the chamber.
- A clock to know the time easily.
- M6 screw set.