Transition from morning work (*:responsible person)
- Haibo starts joining commissioning work. He will stay 20days.
Report of work (*:responsible person)
- BS: Two cables were not connected well, so actuation was not correct when measuring TF day before yesterday.
- TF was measured yesterday but still TF showed something different from the last correct measurement.
- FR moved 800um.
- Anyway alignment can be proceeded probably this afternoon.
- CRY: we found disconnected cables at ITMX.
- OMC: OMMT was aligned, and it was found that OSEM was touched somewhere.
- PEM: Ondotori is still not working because of software issue.
Work plan (*:responsible person)
- COMM: we will check PR3 first, then SR3.
- Access to PR3 is quite difficult, gate valve needs to be removed or optical table needs to be fix.
- we will decide whether we need clean the mirror surface or not.
- Once mirror inspection and cleaning (if necessary), then will start alignment for REFL using reflected beam from ITMX.
- COMM: PDA will be placed EYA.
- SR3, SR2: height is OK. FR will be tuned.
- SR3 surface will be inspected.