Transition from morning work (*:responsible person)
- Current status as of 1/22: IR and Green reached X end PD.
1/22 Surface inspection for PR mirrors. Cleaning will be done after 1/31.
1/22 or 23 Surface inspection for SR mirrors.
1/24-25 Cleaning HR of SRs.
1/23 BS is aligned to Y-end PD by IR.
1/24-25 ITMY is aligned to REFL by IR.
1/24-25 ITMX is aligned to REFL by IR.
1/24-25 Beam position of IR at SR3 is confirmed how far from the center.
- 1/28-29 SR3 is aligned to SR2 center by IR.
1/30 Green beam is injected from SR2 AR surface to Y end PD.
- 1/31-2/1 Removing bellows at PR and SR area.
- 1/31-2/1 Cleaning HR of PR3 and AR of SR2
2/4-8 Alignment of SR2 -> SRM by IR, SRM -> OMMT by IR -> OMMT -> OSTM by IR, OSTM -> OMC by IR
2/4-8 Alignment of ETMY -> POS by Green
- 2/12-15 Closing door for central area, pumping down
- needs drift monitor for VIS
Report of work (*:responsible person)
- COM: ITMX and ITMY are aligned and beam was reached to REFL.
- Beam back from ITMY has hit SR3.
- COM: Green beam was injected from SR and hit almost center of SR3.
- ITYM picomotor is not working.
Work plan (*:responsible person)
- IOO: Needs time to install cables for thermo meter for high power damp. Maybe today, or tomorrow.
- SRs: needs tuning for damping on Thursday Friday.