- Current status as of 1/22: IR and Green reached X end PD.
1/22: Surface inspection for PR mirrors. Cleaning will be done after 1/31.
1/23: Surface inspection for SR mirrors.
1/24-25: Cleaning HR of SR3, SRM.
1/23: BS is aligned to Y-end PD by IR.
1/27: ITMY is aligned to REFL by IR.
1/27: ITMX is aligned to REFL by IR.
1/27: Beam position of IR at SR3 is confirmed how far from the center.
1/28-29: SR3 is aligned to SR2 center by IR.
1/28: Alignment of SR2 -> SRM by IR.
1/29: Green beam is injected from SR2 AR surface to Y end PD.
1/31: Removing bellows at PR and SR area.
1/31-2/1: Cleaning HR of PR3 and HR, AR of SR2
2/5: Alignment of SRM to OMMT1 by IR
2/6: Alignment of ETMY to POS by Green
2/8: Alignment of form OMMT to OSTM by IR
2/8: Alignment of form OSTM to OMC by IR
- 2/12-15: Closing door for central area, pumping down
- needs drift monitor for VIS
Report of work
- ETMY: We fixed many things. It seems to be fine.
- SRs: Models are being modified.
- ETMX baffle was installed inside the chamber, and PD has been setup with cable connection.
- Pumpdown will start Friday afternoon. Fabian and Lucia will monitor for Type B(BS, SRs) and Type A(ITMs).
- Type Bp should be monitored but they have no GAS filter. It will be monitored sometimes by Fabian(?).