- Current status as of 1/22: IR and Green reached X end PD.
1/22: Surface inspection for PR mirrors. Cleaning will be done after 1/31.
1/23: Surface inspection for SR mirrors.
1/24-25: Cleaning HR of SR3, SRM.
1/23: BS is aligned to Y-end PD by IR.
1/27: ITMY is aligned to REFL by IR.
1/27: ITMX is aligned to REFL by IR.
1/27: Beam position of IR at SR3 is confirmed how far from the center.
1/28-29: SR3 is aligned to SR2 center by IR.
1/28: Alignment of SR2 -> SRM by IR.
1/29: Green beam is injected from SR2 AR surface to Y end PD.
1/31: Removing bellows at PR and SR area.
1/31-2/1: Cleaning HR of PR3 and HR, AR of SR2
2/5: Alignment of SRM to OMMT1 by IR
2/6: Alignment of ETMY to POS by Green
2/8: Alignment of form OMMT to OSTM by IR
2/8: Alignment of form OSTM to OMC by IR
2/14: Closing door for ITM chambers
- 2/15: Closing door for other central area
2/15: pumping down for ITMs
- 2/15: pumping down for other central area
- Pumping down today. For ITMs 9am, for central area around noon.
Report of work
- Baffle of ETMX are done yesterday.
- SRM IM had drift yesterday. It was fixed.
- SRM GEO phone had strange signal.
- ETMY is under controlled. IP is still something strange.
- Pumping down will start today. For ITMs 9am, for central area around noon.
- Fabian and Lucia will monitor for Type B(BS, SRs, and Type Bp) and Type A(ITMs).