- Current status as of 1/22: IR and Green reached X end PD.
1/22: Surface inspection for PR mirrors. Cleaning will be done after 1/31.
1/23: Surface inspection for SR mirrors.
1/24-25: Cleaning HR of SR3, SRM.
1/23: BS is aligned to Y-end PD by IR.
1/27: ITMY is aligned to REFL by IR.
1/27: ITMX is aligned to REFL by IR.
1/27: Beam position of IR at SR3 is confirmed how far from the center.
1/28-29: SR3 is aligned to SR2 center by IR.
1/28: Alignment of SR2 -> SRM by IR.
1/29: Green beam is injected from SR2 AR surface to Y end PD.
1/31: Removing bellows at PR and SR area.
1/31-2/1: Cleaning HR of PR3 and HR, AR of SR2
2/5: Alignment of SRM to OMMT1 by IR
2/6: Alignment of ETMY to POS by Green
2/8: Alignment of form OMMT to OSTM by IR
2/8: Alignment of form OSTM to OMC by IR
2/14: Closing door for ITM chambers
2/15: Closing door for other central area
2/15: pumping down for ITMs
2/15: pumping down for other central area
- Starting DRMI!
Report of work
- COM: Alignment for IMC, IMMT, PRMs are done yesterday. Beams have reached to both ETMX and ETMY.
- Type B: Drifts were looked on Saturday.
- TF seems to be OK as before.
- Pico motor did not work.
- Needs some work for BS, all SRMs to implement good controls.
- Type A: Drifts were looked on Saturday.
- ITMX seems to be OK, but needs some time to fix and measured for ITMY.
- restore the controls of Type-As and Type-Bs
- restore the alignment of them.
- check the beam at REFL, POP, POS, and OMM/OMC Chambers.