- Current status as of 1/22: IR and Green reached X end PD.
1/22: Surface inspection for PR mirrors. Cleaning will be done after 1/31.
1/23: Surface inspection for SR mirrors.
1/24-25: Cleaning HR of SR3, SRM.
1/23: BS is aligned to Y-end PD by IR.
1/27: ITMY is aligned to REFL by IR.
1/27: ITMX is aligned to REFL by IR.
1/27: Beam position of IR at SR3 is confirmed how far from the center.
1/28-29: SR3 is aligned to SR2 center by IR.
1/28: Alignment of SR2 -> SRM by IR.
1/29: Green beam is injected from SR2 AR surface to Y end PD.
1/31: Removing bellows at PR and SR area.
1/31-2/1: Cleaning HR of PR3 and HR, AR of SR2
2/5: Alignment of SRM to OMMT1 by IR
2/6: Alignment of ETMY to POS by Green
2/8: Alignment of form OMMT to OSTM by IR
2/8: Alignment of form OSTM to OMC by IR
2/14: Closing door for ITM chambers
2/15: Closing door for other central area
2/15: pumping down for ITMs
2/15: pumping down for other central area
- Vacuum level ITMX and ITMX chambers are stopped around 10e-3 Pa. VAC team checks why.
- Type A control loop should be closed all the time to avoid drift or something. If somebody works Type A, please let Lucia know.
Report of work
- Type B:
- BS seems to be healthy. Damping was engaged.
- SR3(Fabian) and SR2(Enzo) will be checked this morning, then SRM will be checked this afternoon.
- Needs more time to measure TF after tomorrow.
- Type A
- ITMX seems to be fine. ITMY is necessary to be moved.
- ITMY will be aligned this afternoon.
- Maintenance will be performed tomorrow morning, for replacing ETMY maybe.