- 2/28-3/5: Fixing PRMs and SRMs
- 3/2-5: Re-alignment
- 3/6-7: Closing
1/25-2/20: Yend Pcal finalization
- 2/25-3/4: Yend WAB finalization
- 3/5-6: Closing
- 3/6~ : Yend pumpdown 3/6~
- 3/7,8: leak test
2/11-2/14: Xend NAB installation
2/21: Removing FC, Payload release
2/27: ETMX release
- 2/23-3/10: Xend Pcal finalization 1
- Periscope installation
- Beam position by IR and Green
- 3/5: ETMX aligned
- 3/5-3/10: Xend Pcal finalization 2
- 3/11,12 Xend WAB finalization
- 3/19,20, Heatlink etc.
- 3/22 Pumping down
- Leak test
- 3/11~ : Night work starts
- 2/18-3/22 DRMI commissioning
- 3/11-4/5 Y arm commissioning
- 3/25-4/5 FPMI commissioning
Report of work
- Type B: Drifts of relative yaw on SRM are still lasting, but getting slower.
- Type Bp: GAS filter keystone was almost touching something. PR3 looks healthy.
- PR2 has some broken circuit for sensors.
- One of the magnet on PRM was off.
- some works inside the chamber still remains.
- Type A: Alignment of IR to ETMX, and to ETMY, and Green to both ETM were done on Friday.
- Type A: Some ETMX LVDT signals showed a 584Hz oscillation. It will be traced today.
- CAL: EX alignment was done.
- EX cryopayload had some strange signal. Connection will be checked again.
- PEM: Ground vibration measurement is being continued. Air Conditioner was not a cause of the vibration.