- 2/28-3/15: Health check and maintenance for VIS
PRM: One flag was dropped. -> leave it
- 3/4-8 PRM: Misalignment does not reach where beam hits damper.
3/6 PR3: range -> incline by 20-30mrad at mirror because of bistable.
~3/15 BS: Yaw offset adjustment by hand. -> 3/5-6
3/5 afternoon or 3/6 morning: Coolers for ITMs will be stopped for 2-3 hours to change water.
- 3/18-19: Re-alignment
- 3/19: Closing
- 3/20: pump down
1/25-2/20: Yend Pcal finalization
3/5: EYA remaining works by Enomoto, Inoue.
2/25-3/4: Yend WAB finalization
3/5: AOS EY and EX(if they have time) work.
3/6: Y end closing (no laser hazard at least in the morning)
- 3/7: Y end pump down
- 3/7,8: leak test
2/11-2/14: Xend NAB installation
2/21: Removing FC, Payload release
2/27: ETMX release
2/23-3/6: Xend Pcal finalization 1
3/6: Beam position by IR and Green
3/5 AOS: EY and EX(if they have time) work.
3/6: Green X alignment (no IR), and no hazard at Y end.
- 3/11, 18,19: Xend WAB finalization.
- ~3/15: ETMX tuning.
- 3/19: Heatlink etc.
- 3/19: ETMX finalization by Takahashi
- 3/18,19: ETMX alignement
- 3/21 closing
- 3/22 Pumping down
- Leak test
- 3/18~ : Night work starts, daily meeting will be moved to 1PM
- Summary of work will last for a while in the morning meeting.
- 2/18-3/22(?postponed): DRMI commissioning
- 3/25-4/19: Y arm commissioning
- 3/25-4/19: FPMI commissioning
Report of work
- Pump down for central area was postponed for 2 weeks.
- Type B: BS still has some trouble, it was decided to open chamber again.
- Type Bp: OSEMs were fixed, and it looks OK. Beam position on QPD was off. PRM needs more tuning and measurement. It will be done in the next week.
- Y end temperature became low by 3 degree.
- IOO: Found touching AOM driver and fork, and it was making a big group loop. Once it was released the noise became much smaller.
- Yend pump down start today.