- 2/28-3/15: Health check and maintenance for VIS
PRM: One flag was dropped. -> leave it
3/4-14 PRM: Misalignment does not reach where beam hits damper.
3/6 PR3: range -> incline by 20-30mrad at mirror because of bistable.
3/15: BS: Yaw offset adjustment by hand. -> 3/5-6
3/12: BS ok
3/15: some SRs work
3/5 afternoon or 3/6 morning: Coolers for ITMs will be stopped for 2-3 hours to change water.
3/22: Pump down
- 3/26: Leak test
3/19: Cooling stop
- 3/25: Venting start
- 3/27: Opning chamber
- 3/28: Fixing thermal touch
- 3/29: closing chamber and start pumping down.
- 4/1: Start cooling.
1/25-2/20: Yend Pcal finalization
3/5: EYA remaining works by Enomoto, Inoue.
2/25-3/5: Yend WAB finalization
3/6: Y end closing (no laser hazard at least in the morning)
3/7: Y end pump down
3/22-23: leak test
- 3/27: cooling start
2/11-2/14: Xend NAB installation
2/21: Removing FC, Payload release
2/27: ETMX release
2/23-3/6: Xend Pcal finalization 1
3/6: Beam position by IR and Green
3/5 AOS: EY and EX(if they have time) work.
3/6: Green X alignment (no IR), and no hazard at Y end.
3/11, ~20: Xend WAB finalization.
3/11~3/15: ETMX tuning.
3/19: ETMX finalization by Takahashi
3/18,19: ETMX alignement
3/23-24: Pcal alignment
3/24: Removing PD
- 3/25: closing and pump down
- 4/2-4: Leak test
- 3/27: Cooling start
- 3/25~ : Night work officially starts, daily meeting will be moved to 1PM
- Summary of work will last for a while in the morning meeting.
- 2/18-2/22: PRMI commissioning
- 3/25~?: DRMI commissioning
- 3/25-4/19: Y arm commissioning
- 3/25-4/19: FPMI commissioning
- Official night work starts 4/1.
Report of work
- Type Bp: It was fount that there was a big bump at PR2 last week, and Vertical of Oplev was out of range.
- It was decided to vent again. Venting starts 11am today.
- CAL: Beam position of Pcal was fixed at ETMX.
- Vent at center area.