- 3/27-4/10: Fixing PR2
- 4/4: Gluing
- 4/12: Closing and pump down
3/19: Cooling stop
3/25: Venting start
3/27: Opning chamber
3/27~: Fixing thermal touch
4/2~: closing chamber and start pumping down.
- 4/12: Cooling starts.
3/25: closing and pump down
- 4/11: Cooling start
3/26: Venting start
3/28~: Fixing short inside chamber
4/3: Fixing F0 actuator
- 4/4~: closing chamber and start pumping down.
- 4/9: Cooling starts.
- 4/8~ or 4/15~ : Night work starts, daily meeting will be moved to 1PM
- Summary of work will last for a while in the morning meeting.
- April: Measurement of TF, payload diagonalization on ITMX
- End of April~: DRMI commissioning
- End of April~: Y arm commissioning
- ~End of May: FPMI commissioning
- Official night work starts 4/8 or 4/15.
- Sat., Sun.?: iMC alignment (Kokeyama)
- Sat.: ETMX (Lucia)
Report of work
- Type A: ETMY F0 actuator was fixed. That was wrong pin assignment. Chamber will be closed today and we start pumping down today.
- Lucia will track the motion of ETMY.
- DGS: maintenance; replaced PC of k1srm and exchanged AC100V power at rack for k1gate
- Type Bp: flags of PRM and PR2 will be glued today.