5/22: RT PC maintenance -> go to safe mode for all VIS connected Dolphin (BS)
5/22-23: MZ release from PSL
5/20-24: Exchanging cryo valves.
- 5/27-6/2: Y arm mass lock.
- 6/3-6/14: Installation of TMS for ETMY
- 6/8: Engineering run
5/22AM~: tuned off cryostat cooler, finesse measurement for Xarm
5/22AM~: tuned off shield cooler, finesse measurement for Xarm
5/2: Cooling start
- 5/29: Cooling done
5/23AM~: tuned off cryostat cooler, finesse measurement for Yarm
5/17~: tuned off ETMY cryostat cooler
- Long term:
- 4/22-5/31: Yarm commissioning
- 5/27-6/30: DRMI commissioning
- 7/1-8/9: DRFPMI commissioning
- 8/12-10/4: DRFPMI ASC
- 10/7-11/15: Post Commissioning
- 11/18-12/13: Noise hunting
Report of work
- COM: Finesse of Yarm was ~1200 with 60K of ITMY that is a bit lower than expected value even it was estimated by 10% lower ITM reflectivity.
- CRY: Temperature of ITMY will go lower from above results to distinguish ITMY contamination effect.
- CRY: Cooler for shield for all 4 test mass, and cooler for payload for ITMY and ITMX and ETMX are working.
- Type B: Needs tuning for BS SR3.
- Type A: RT model was separated to two parts for ETMX and ITMX. It needs more time today. dackill should be implemented in both model.
- Off loaded FS for BS.