5/22-23: MZ release from PSL
5/20-24: Exchanging cryo valves.
- 5/27-6/2: Y arm mass lock.
5/29: RT PC maintenance -> go to safe mode for all VIS connected Dolphin (specially BS)
- 6/3-6/14: Installation of TMS for ETMY
- 6/8: Engineering run
5/22AM~: tuned off cryostat cooler, finesse measurement for Xarm
5/22AM~: tuned off shield cooler, finesse measurement for Xarm
5/2: Cooling start
5/23AM~: tuned off cryostat cooler, finesse measurement for Yarm
5/17~: tuned off ETMY cryostat cooler
- Long term:
- 4/22-5/31: Yarm commissioning
- 5/27-6/30: DRMI commissioning
- 7/1-8/9: DRFPMI commissioning
- 8/12-10/4: DRFPMI ASC
- 10/7-11/15: Post Commissioning
- 11/18-12/13: Noise hunting
Report of work
- COM: GR for X arm was locked again. The problem was that the shutter of GR was half closed since last Wednesday.
- Some resonances of 3.6H and 5.1Hz were excited when length control signal was injected to hierarchy control point.
- CRY: ITMY reached 29K.
- TYPE A: Measurement of TF for Type A is going on from this morning.
- DGS: Maintenance for replacing k1lsc0.
- COM: Finesse measurement for y arm with low temperature. Contamination can happen with low temperature.
- Type B: Smooth watch dog will be implemented into some Type Bs in the maintenance time.
- IOO: Laser safety button will be available this afternoon.
- VIS: Status monitor for VIS will show up in the control room.