5/22-23: MZ release from PSL
5/20-24: Exchanging cryo valves.
5/27-6/2: Y arm mass lock. (not done yet)
5/29: RT PC maintenance -> go to safe mode for all VIS connected Dolphin (specially BS)
- 6/3-6/14: Installation of TMS for ETMY
- 6/8: Engineering run
5/22AM~: tuned off cryostat cooler, finesse measurement for Xarm
5/22AM~: tuned off shield cooler, finesse measurement for Xarm
5/2: Cooling start
5/23AM~: tuned off cryostat cooler, finesse measurement for Yarm
5/17~: tuned off ETMY cryostat cooler
- Long term:
- 4/22-5/31: Yarm commissioning
- 5/27-6/30: DRMI commissioning
- 7/1-8/9: DRFPMI commissioning
- 8/12-10/4: DRFPMI ASC
- 10/7-11/15: Post Commissioning
- 11/18-12/13: Noise hunting
- TMS installation this week.
- Please reduce the number or speed of 16kHz channels.
Report of work
- COM: Finesse of X arm was OK with 1440.
- COM: PRMI was locked. It was played with MICH sign flip to change resonant conditions between carrier and sidebands.
- DGS: Maintenance was done
- AOS: Moved staff to proper position. Needs lights soon, this afternoon if the fastest case.
- DGS: Installed BIO cards for LSC.
- DGS: Dolphin issue happened at k1src.
- DGS, AOS: A new rack was set at ETMY area. It will move in future to make more space for the road in front of racks.
- PEM: Ground difference made a spark between 100V and 200V AC at 1500m area.
- PEM: Reduced 16kHz channels.