5/22-23: MZ release from PSL
5/20-24: Exchanging cryo valves.
5/27-6/2: Y arm mass lock. (not done yet)
5/29: RT PC maintenance -> go to safe mode for all VIS connected Dolphin (specially BS)
- 6/3-6/14: Installation of TMS for ETMY
- 6/8: Engineering run
5/22AM~: tuned off cryostat cooler, finesse measurement for Xarm
5/22AM~: tuned off shield cooler, finesse measurement for Xarm
5/2: Cooling start
5/23AM~: tuned off cryostat cooler, finesse measurement for Yarm
5/17~: tuned off ETMY cryostat cooler
- Long term:
- 4/22-5/31: Yarm commissioning
- 5/27-6/30: DRMI commissioning
- 7/1-8/9: DRFPMI commissioning
- 8/12-10/4: DRFPMI ASC
- 10/7-11/15: Post Commissioning
- 11/18-12/13: Noise hunting
- Please reduce the number or speed of 16kHz channels.
- Summary meeting on tomorrow 11AM.
Report of work
- !st Engineering run was successfully finished.
- Lock lost was only 3 times after fixing trouble on PR3.
- Duty cycle was more than 95%.
- PR3 had some glitch or bistable on TM pitch for few urad, probably due to the temperature change around PR area.
- DRMI lock was established ~1min. Oscillation introduced fringe jumps and lock was lost.
- Y arm lock was tried also.
- To check alignment of REFL table.
- Continuously fixing ITMY issue.
- CAL: Measurement TF coil driver for ETMs.
- IO chassis of EY0 will be exchanged.