5/22-23: MZ release from PSL
5/20-24: Exchanging cryo valves.
5/27-6/2: Y arm mass lock. (not done yet)
5/29: RT PC maintenance -> go to safe mode for all VIS connected Dolphin (specially BS)
6/3-6/8: Installation of TMS for ETMY
6/8: Engineering run
- Long term:
4/22-5/31: Yarm commissioning
- 5/27-6/30: DRMI commissioning
- 7/1-8/9: DRFPMI commissioning
- 8/12-10/4: DRFPMI ASC
- 10/7-11/15: Post Commissioning
- 11/18-12/13: Noise hunting
- Please reduce the number or speed of 16kHz channels.
Report of work
- COM: PRM position should be moved ~5mm.
- COM: SRM position should be moved ~10mm.
- COM: Gouy phase of PRC has 30degree +/- few degree difference from the design.
- We should move ~2mm to achieve design PRC Gouy phase.
- PR3 will be moved ~2mm on Tuesday. We like to keep PR2 to avoid complexity.
- COM: Gouy phase of SRC has 48degree +/- 2 degree difference from the design.
- We should move ~10mm to achieve design SRC Gouy phase.
- We have to open chamber if we correct 1cm order.
- IOO: FSS measurement in the daytime.
- CRY: ETMY damping work in the daytime.