- ~7/31: Trial for DRMI with polarization.
- 7/6~: Trial for mass lock
- Long term:
- 7/1-8/9: FPMI/DRFPMI commissioning
- 8/12-10/4: ASC
- 10/7-11/15: Post Commissioning
- 11/18-12/13: Noise hunting
Report of work
- ALS: Installed Optics for fiber noise cancel. It looked too fast fringe.
- Type A: Updated Type A suspension models.
- Type B: SR3 and SR2 RMS motion were measured. It was less than 0.5urad.
- ITMY: Opening ITMY chamber and woking inside by CRY (Tomaru, Ushiba, Yamada) and VIS to fix motor and to check BF... (Okutomi, Sato, Fujii)
- ALS: Needs more work, in the PSL in the morning, and all area in the afternoon. (Enomoto, Sugimoto)
- Connecting tube on the AS table. (Michimura)
- BS and SRM will be measured in the morning. (Fabian)