|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|* It plots DARM signal from K1:CAL-CS_PROC_DARM_DISPLACEMENT_DQ||* It plots DARM displacement signal from K1:CAL-CS_PROC_DARM_DISPLACEMENT_DQ, i.e. it plots PROC_DARM*(dewhitening filter).|
- It plots DARM displacement signal from K1:CAL-CS_PROC_DARM_DISPLACEMENT_DQ, i.e. it plots PROC_DARM*(dewhitening filter).
- If crashed, go to k1ctr7 and run from the command:
> ssh k1ctr7 > conda activate django-env > cd /kagra/Dropbox/Personal/Shoda/src/AppTest/ > nohup python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000 > nohup.out &
If you cannot observe any update on the plot even after you click the 'plot' button, please wait a moment and reload the top page (click the top left icon labeled 'NoiseBudgetter').
- Currently running from k1ctr7 (because k1ctr7 has the vertual environment.)
- The server is running in the environment 'django-env.'
- The scripts are in /kagra/Dropbox/Personal/Shoda/src/AppTest/
- Sum of the all noise will be plotted together. (2019/11/12)