Minute of KAGRA commissioning meeting
- Date: 2019/4/23 11:00AM~11:40AM
- Attendance: Miyakawa, Kozakai, Terrence, Lucia, Okutomi, Yamamoto, Yamada, Enomoto, Aso, Washima, Yokozawa
- Zoom: Shoda, Takahashi, Izumi, Sawada
Summary of this week
- Y arm was locked with IR by frequency feedback.
- The frequency fluctuation of IR was too much for the mass lock, so IR frequency should be stabilized by X arm.
- X arm and Y arm were aligned and resonate at at time. Beam position at ITMY was too high(1-2cm), and beam position at ITMX was too low(~1cm).
- What is the configuration for FPMI?
- Locked Fabry-Perot?
- Engineering run should not fix the configuration to FPMI. Configuration should be flexible. We assume June run as proposed.
- Next meeting: 5/14.