Workers regarding the NAB: Akutsu, Yano, Simon, K. Tanaka; regarding the PD holders installation: Enomoto, Izumi, (Akutsu)
- Checked the balance of the suspended NAB after leveling the assembly frame.
- Then pulled up the NAB suspension from the assembly frame, and inserted into the Inoue tower, which was already taken out from the IYA by some days ago.
- Finished today's works regarding NAB by preparing slings, the crane, and the chain block to the extent we can immediately lift up the NAB suspension with the tower.
- Actually we tested the required height under the chain block (揚程).
Attached PD holders, which was assembled on an AOS desk in IYC clean booth as a night shift; see here.
- Insert the whole NAB suspension into the IYA. (How to align to where??)
- Do some sanity checks.
- Measure the resonant frequencies and the Q-factors with laser displacement sensors?? and oplevs?