Workers: Akutsu, Uraguchi, Yano at Mitaka
- Handed over the TMS-VIS, the BRT, and some other parts including geophones to a transportation comapny.
- Accpet those above.
- Bring them to the Xend.
- Wait until one day so that the temperature of them will become equilibrium with the environment in the Xend.
- Then, somehow connect the cut signal wires of a LVDT.
- Check the integirty of the coils (LVDTs and actuators) by testers
Clean the sides of the optics to be installed into the vacuum chamber. (Ethanol+Acetone wiping with vectra alpha, then First Contact.) See here.
- Tester!! lend from DGS or PEM??
- First contact to clean the side diameter of the optics.